This poetry writing prompt submitted by Duane L Herrmann:
- Use five different colors.
- Utilize each of the five senses.
- Write about your hand (what is it? What does it do?) without using the words “hand,” “finger/s” or “thumb.”
- Go to an imaginary place that is commonly known, don’t name it until the end.
- What did you do during covid that you wouldn’t have done otherwise?
If you write a poem from this prompt, post it as a comment underneath the prompt in the Poetry Super Highway Facebook Group.