This poetry writing prompt submitted by LB Sedlacek:
- Take a piece of paper, or your Ipad and doodle pictures, lines, words, letters, whatever you like to put down without thinking about it too much.
- Spend about 5-7 minutes with your doodling.
- Next take a look at what you have, hold it close, hold it far away, hold it upside down.
- What comes to mind? What words spring into your mind?
- What are your thoughts about what you drew?
- Write a poem based on your doodling and use one of the words that sprang to mind as the title.
If you write a poem from this prompt, post it as a comment underneath the prompt in the Poetry Super Highway Facebook Group.